Emma loves to sing. Throughout the day I hear her singing random songs. Sometimes it's primary songs, other times it's songs from movies like High School Musical. Lately she's been singing the song "What I like about You" which she picked up when I was watching the syndicated show on CW a while ago.
Unfortunately, she doesn't always get the right words with funny results. She was singing "What I like about You" and said "you really know how to dance, when you go up down, jump around, talk about your old man" (instead of the "true romance" it uses at the end.) She sang this one afternoon and Abri, listening, indignantly said, "I'm not an old man!!" I couldn't contain a smile at that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Leanne
- English BA degree, member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, wife, mother of 4 girls
No comments:
Post a Comment